VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a programming that creates a safe and encrypted connection over a less secure network, such as the public internet.
A VPN secures data traffic with robust encryption, so that no unauthorized third parties can access your company’s sensitive information. So you can safely share information between offices and cut the risk of data breaches, malware, and ransomware. A VPN also allows your remote workers to securely access necessary information on the go.
We provides flexible VPN solutions to secure your data communications, whether it’s for Internet privacy, remote access for employees, securing IoT, or for networking Cloud data centers. Our VPN Server software solution can be deployed on-premises using standard servers or virtual appliances, or on the cloud.
Our VPN Solutions Serves
- Create New VPN connections, maintain and Troubleshoot VPN services.
- Continuous Monitoring and Health Check of VPN devices.
- End-User VPN connectivity , create, deploy, configure and support
- Deployment and Maintenance of VPN devices such as Cisco ASA, Cyberoam, sonicwall and Openvpn.
- Create and Re-structure of VPN cluster and maintenance.
- Secure remote connections to, or transfers of, data, communications, etc, such as remote workers using sensitive company data.
- Accessing region-restricted content, for employees who travel across different regulatory jurisdictions.
- Providing anonymity when visiting websites and using public networks/WiFi.
- Integrate with other security products for greater visibility into threats to your network and data.
Features of VPN Solutions
- Updated Apps (Desktop & Mobile)
- Remote access
- SmartDNS Capabilities
- Simultaneous connections