Cisco Catalyst 2960G
Cisco Catalyst® 2960G Switches are a family of fixed-configuration, standalone intelligent Ethernet devices with Power Over Ethernet (PoE) or non-PoE configurations that provide desktop Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, enabling enhanced LAN services for entry-level enterprise, midmarket, and branch office networks. The Cisco Catalyst 2960G offers integrated security, including Network Admission Control (NAC), advanced quality of service (QoS), and resiliency to deliver intelligent services for the network edge.
Product Overview of The Cisco Catalyst 2960G :
- PoE configurations with full 15.4W for up to 24 ports
- Intelligent features at the network edge, such as sophisticated access control lists (ACLs) and enhanced security
- Dual-purpose uplinks for Gigabit Ethernet uplink flexibility, allowing use of either a copper or a fiber uplink; each dual-purpose uplink port has one 10/100/1000 Ethernet port and one Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP)-based Gigabit Ethernet port, with one port active at a time
- Network control and bandwidth optimization using advanced QoS, granular rate limiting, ACLs, and multicast services
- Network security through a wide range of authentication methods, data encryption technologies, and NAC based on users, ports, and MAC addresses
- Easy network configuration, upgrades, and troubleshooting using Cisco Network Assistant software
- Auto configuration for specialized applications using Smartports
Cisco Catalyst 3750G
For midsized organizations and enterprise branch offices, the Cisco Catalyst 3750G eases deployment of converged applications and adapts to changing business needs by providing configuration flexibility, support for converged network patterns, and automation of intelligent network services configurations. In addition, the Cisco Catalyst 3750G is optimized for high-density Gigabit Ethernet deployments and includes a diverse range of switches that meet access, aggregation, or small-network backbone-connectivity requirements.
Product Overview of The Cisco Catalyst 3750G :
- Return on Investment Through Lower Operations Costs
- Mix-and-Match Switch Types: Pay as You Expand Your Network
- Integrated Wireless LAN Controller
- Availability: Uninterrupted Performance at Layer 2 and Layer 3
- Smart Multicast: A New Level of Efficiency for Converged Networks
- Superior Quality of Service Across the Stack and at Wire Speed
Cisco ASA 5510
The Cisco ASA 5510 Adaptive Security Appliance delivers a wealth of advanced security and networking services for small-to-medium businesses and enterprise remote / branch offices in an easy-to-deploy, cost-effective appliance. These services can be easily managed and monitored by the integrated, Web-based management application, Cisco Adaptive Security Device Manager, thus reducing the overall deployment and operations costs associated with providing this high level of security. The Cisco ASA 5510 Adaptive Security Appliance provides high performance firewall and VPN services, and three integrated 10/100 Fast Ethernet interfaces via a security services module making it an excellent choice for businesses requiring a cost-effective, extensible, DMZ-enabled security solution.
As business needs grow, the Cisco ASA 5510 Adaptive Security Appliance can also scale to higher interface density and integrate into switched network environments through VLAN support by installing a Security Plus upgrade license. Furthermore, this upgrade license maximizes business continuity by enabling active / standby high availability services and expands VPN capacity by supporting a greater number of concurrent VPN connections for mobile users, remote sites, and business partners.
Product Overview of The Cisco Catalyst ASA 5510 :
● Market-proven security capabilities
● Extensible integrated services architecture
● Reduced deployment and operations costs
● Comprehensive management interfaces